Friday, September 17, 2010

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue team

Yeas, so about a little over two years ago, I epicly defeated Groundon in my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (PMDRRT) game. I know, you're thinking, "and then you probably defeated the final boss, Rayquaza, directly after that". You're wrong. Yes, it has taken me TWO years to beat the final boss. That thing was hard!!!!! So the full story is, my mom had a meeting to go to, and me and my brother, who are cyberschooled, waited in the car with handheld video games. I got bored easily, and started playing PMDRRT, and was actually doing pretty good. ( I caught a Shuppet and named it Lampshade!) Then I got to the boss, and beat it fairly easily somehow. Then came the killer: The cutscene. That cutscene goes on forever (all those stupid dots are to blame). Not to mentions I was on my way to a picnic, and my mom keeps saying, "save your games!" and I keep replying, "I'm almost done!" Eventually, I finished it JUST in time.

So here's my question to you: What is the hardest video game boss/challenge you have ever fought/done and why was it so hard? Please list the game as well as the boss/challenge.
Note to anyonymys commenters: Please use some kind of a screen name in your comment.

I will post my favorite answer on Monday, so please comment! this is your chance to be famous!

PS. While I'm typing this, there's a randome bagpipe player somewhere, and he's really annoying.

PPS. Here is a video of the final battle and cutscene on YouTube. Please not that this is NOT my own video. the cutscene starts around 1:30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment