Sunday, September 19, 2010

I've been to the FUTURE! (part 2)

So after learning of the sad saga of Tyler's imprisonment, I left. I absolutely did NOT want to see what had happened to Patrick (although him and Tyler might be sharing a prison cell). We all met up back at the time machine we had built. Actually, only three of us were there, Patrick was late (as usual). So we waited.

And waited.

And waited a while longer.

Okay, he's here now. He was all out of breath, so Pablo (my brother) asked him, "What happened?"

"Oh yeah, I only got my future self out of trouble" He said

"Aw man, Patrick!" Pablo started, "You broke the space-time continuum!" Yeah, he watched all of the Back to the Future movies. I haven't seen a single one. Kill me now.

So aparently since Patrick had interacted with a another person, he had created two of himself, and if you want me to get technical, I'm highlighting it in green. Think of it as a video game: right now, the future Patrick is  "computer controled", while the present Patrick is the "player". Now when the present Patrick grows up, the same instance will happen, which means that then, the past Patrick will be "computer controlled" and the future Patrick will be the "player". Yes, that was supposed to be confusing.

"So what's so bad about that?" Tyler asked.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!" Pablo replied.

"Oh"

Then, out of nowhere, my other friend Tyler came in another time machine. Since I have two Tylers in this story, the one who just randomly appeared is going to be called TJ.

TO BE CONTINUED............

No comments:

Post a Comment