Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've Been to the Future! Part 3

So after TJ made his randome appearance he said "He guys, I found the space-time continuum fixing tool you asked for!" Even though we had never asked for one, and I didn't even know it existed. But TJ's weird like that, and so yeah.

We tried to figure out how the thingamajiig worked, but even Tyler, who's nerdy enough to go to engineering school in 8th grade, couldn't figure it out. Then Patrick threw it on the ground for no apparent reason whatsoever.

"Aw, really Pat? You just had to break that, didn't you? Now TJ is gonna have to buy a new one, and they probably cost a gazillion dollars!" I yelled.

"Actually, I have another one right here. It was a 2-for-1 deal," TJ said. I slapped myself in the forehead.

This one read in big bold letters, "FOR THE TECHNOLOGICAL NEWBIES". Tyler got this one to work easily. He pressed the big red button, and we were all pulled forward by a mysterious force, until we fell in to the soul-sucking void of darkness.

Actually, I just say that to freak people out. What really happened is the thing started beeping like crazy, so we all stared at it like a bunch on zombies and walked forward to where it was pointing. then we fell down a manhole because we were too stupid to look around us as we walked forward. So anyway, we fell down the manhole and hit the ground...er...a pile of pillows and soft fluffiness? I dunno, but it was WEIRD. And that stupid thing was still beeping like a time bomb. "Let's follow the beeping" Pablo said.

"I'm staying right here." I replied. I did NOT want to fall down another hole.

TJ shrugged, "Your loss" he said.

And I waited for them to come back. And waited. And waited. I took a nap. And waited. Until I hear a scream down the tunnel. And It sounded like a girl. "Yup, that's definitely TJ," I chuckled. But it wasn't funny anymore when I heard another scream that sounding like my brother. I ran down the tunnel.

TO BE CONTINUED..........
The Space-Time Continuum Fixer tool thingy

2 comments:

  1. I like your story. You are quite the writer. There is comedy, suspense and great dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to finish it soon....I think two more should be good, right?

    ReplyDelete