Monday, September 27, 2010

Question Of the week!

What was the worst sequel you have ever seen in your entire life and why?
The winner is.......

~SoxPaws~
"I haven't watched a lot of sequals of movies, nor have I played many sequals of games. But, if I had to pick one, it would be Men in Black II. That movie was disappointing. For starters, the girl in the first one that Jay liked made NO appearence in the sequal whatsoever. I could go on listing more reasons, but that would take too much time."

Thanks, ~SoxPaws~. This weeks question is.....
"This question is sorta popular: If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?"

Remember, anyonmys users need to add their own screen name!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would....

    1. Donate some to those who need it

    2. Buy a lot of stuff

    3. Use it for good, not evil :3

    ReplyDelete