Monday, September 20, 2010

Question of the week!

So last Friday I asked, "What is the hardest video game boss/challenge you have ever fought/done and why was it so hard?"

And the winning answer comes from.....

Nobody! because there were no answers!

Since I had so much fun with this, and apperently you didn't, I'm gonna make this a weekly occurance until I get bored of it. This weeks question is....
"What was the worst sequel you have ever seen in your entire life and why? Video games, books, movies, practicly anything you can think of."
As before, anyonomys users should make some kind of screen name in the comment.

See you next week with the question of the week!
Oh yeah, on the subject of worst sequels, There was this article I read on IGN today about Metroid: Other M, and I can't say I've played any of the Metroid games before, because that would be lying, but I kinda thought right-ish, I mean really, how do you go from....nahhhhh, I'll let you read the article: Killing Samus

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched a lot of sequals of movies, nor have I played many sequals of games. But, if I had to pick one, it would be Men in Black II. That movie was disappointing. For starters, the girl in the first one that Jay liked made NO appearence in the sequal whatsoever. I could go on listing more reasons, but that would take too much time. >w<

    ReplyDelete