Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I've Been to the FUTURE...

...and I only paid attention to the stuff that matters! (Note: This post is only meant to be a joke and I felt like putting something fictional up here. Enjoy!)

So yesterday my brother and our two friends were outside, bored out of our minds, when Patrick came up with a great idea, "Why don't we build a time machine?" We all looked at Tyler (he went to engineering school) and he shrugged. But this is the boring part, lemme fast forward a little......

BLOLOLOLORRRZZZZZZZT!

......and there was our time machine. So then we went to the FUTURE (cue suspense music) and I walked to the Gamestop near our neighborhood. Oh snap, we went 20 years into the FUTURE! There was the same old guy, working at Gamestop. So on the shelves, there's this game called Guitar Hero XXX. Really? Ugh.

Then I walked over to Nintendo's section and there's this big poster that says, "Really New Super Mario Bros: WiiDS". I can honestly say that in this one, Mario saves Peach, locks her up in a maximum-security building, kills Bowser once and for all, marries Peach, and they all live happily ever after. Mario must be getting pretty fat, too you know, from all those cakes Peach makes for him. Oh yeah, when you hatch a Yoshi egg in this game, he hops on Mario's back, Mario doesn't just jump onto Yoshi's back like he's the king of the world or somthing.

So after that, I left Gamestop. I was getting a little freaked out by all the, well, futureiness. I decided to walk over to where I lived. I went to my house, there I am sitng down blogging about this blog post (yes, I meant for that to be confusing). I'm a loser in the future. Then I read the newspaper sitting on our doorstep. My brother is a world famous roller-coaster engineer, and I'm some nobody without a real job! Wow. Then I turn to the local news, and guess what? Tyler actually ended up in prison! I mean, we were always joking about it in the present, but this is real. Somehow, he got arrested for playing Call of Duty way to much and is in prison for life. Epic Wow. Epic Fail.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:09 PM

    Nice XD

    Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm planning on continuing it in a few days...you know, let it sink in a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PokeFan7:09 AM

    Awsome, very cool.

    ReplyDelete