Friday, October 04, 2013

Polyvore

Whoo, another Friday post! I'm so proud of myself!
My Thalia Grace outfit

Anyway, happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a good week. So anyway, I'll be honest with you, I had no idea what I was going to talk about this week until I decided I could share my Polyvore creations with you guys. I know it's kind of a random topic, but it is a topic. If anyone has any suggestions on what I should post about next, leave a comment! I read all of them.

Alrighty then, for those of you who don't know, Polyvore.com is a website where people create different collages using the internet. Many people (including me) design outfits with it. I actually found it through the blog Console to Closet, which features outfits based on different video game characters. You should check it out, while you're here. It's an awesome website, and the ownder does a great job with her outfits.

I haven't tried any video game outfits yet, but I have made some outfits based off of book characters. Right now, I just have Percy Jackson characters, but I'm thinking of doing one for Alex Rider. Oh yeah, and I've done some for my own characters too. Anyway, you can check out my profile and see all the goodies, but I'm gonna post some more images after the jump, so click that "More" button to see them!

Or, if you don't that's fine too. Anyway, see you next Friday!


Arizona
Piper McLean


Leo Valdez
Elise Ayers







No comments:

Post a Comment