Friday, May 25, 2012

Love Calculator

So this is, yet again, a silly post, but it's actually kinda interesting (to me, at least).
You see, at the beginning of the month, when I had my birthday party, my one friend (I'm not mentioning any names, but I'm she knows who she is) brought out her iPod and showed all of us this "love calculator" app she found (only she would look for strange stuff like that). Anyways, she entertained herself by testing her name with every member of OneDirection, and finally gave m an unwanted turn. So what did I do? I typed fictional character names, of course! And my other friend did the same, and we cracked up over the results. We were wondering though, how it worked, and I thought it had to do with how similar the two names were to each other.
Right now, you're probably wondering what the heck this is all leading up to. Last night, I was thinking about it, and I went to everybody's best friend, Google, to find out the answer. I found this link to Yahoo! Answers, and it actually explained it really well. To an extent, I was kinda right. It doesn't really have to do with how similar the names are, but rather what letters are in the names. I just thtought it was pretty cool, and the way they explained it was easy, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to share.
If, for whatever reason, you don't want to use the link, I've put my own explanation after the jump.


So you start with two names. I'm just gonna go with two of my characters from something I wrote, but this works with anything.
Aimee
Matthew
Then use the word "Loves" as the letters to look for. So first, count the L's
None. So your first number is 0.
Next, look for O's
Again, none. The second number is 0.
V's. None, therefore the third letter is also 0.
Next, E's. There are 3, so 3 is your fourth number.
S's? 0.
So the numbers are as follows:
00030 And now, we do math.
So you add the numbers together, but two at a time, like so:
0+0=0   0+0=0   0+3=3   3+0=3
Now you have 0033. Add these number the same way.
0+0=0   0+3=3  3+3=6
Same with the new number, 036
0+3=3   3+6=9
So the percentage is 39%. If you don't believe me, you can use this website here
I'm just gonna point out one thing.  It is impossible to get exactly 100%, since you always go down to two didgits.

5 comments:

  1. Oh the chumbles...always figuring things out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OGInstagram is an informal Instagram customer that gives you a chance to get to your record, distribute photographs, pursue other Instagram clients, and do essentially all that you can do on the authority application. The fundamental distinction is that it likewise gives you a chance to download photographs and recordings from Instagram.
    The whole OGInstagram interface is indistinguishable from Instagram's all around with the exception of as opposed to perusing 'Instagram' along the top piece of the interface it says 'OGInstagram'. Everything else – profiles, photograph feed, search devices, and so forth – is actually the equivalent.

    Best Instagram Bios To Get Followers
    OGInsta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for very informative content...
    https://fanaticalhub.com/

    ReplyDelete