Saturday, May 05, 2012

Birthday!!

Hehe yay today's my birthday! I'm 14 now!

Alright so time for the long birthday blog post... Oh this will be fun. Just try not to fall asleep, okay?

Okay, so Thursday night, I went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner with my grandparents, and I made a HUGE mess with the cake. Friday night, I had my best friends at my house for a sleepover and I made a HUGE mess with the cake. It was like a serious deja vu. Moving right along, I had a BLAST with my friends Libby, Emily, and Nina. Nina's a bit... well, she's a bit crazy, but we lover her anyway. Even if she tortures us with One Direction (whom I call Misdirected) music. We went to this pottery painting place near my house first. I painted a cute unicorn, Libby pained a cat to look like her cat, Emily did a yin-yang symbol on a plate, and Nina painted something she had drawn earlier in the week on a tile. It was fun! So then we came back home and basically just hung out in my room until three in the morning. We were just absolutely crazy! Especially since I borrowed my Dad's minifridge and put a twelve-pack of Mountain Dew in it!
The next morning, it took EONS for Nina to get out of bed (I even dumped a bunch of Beanie Baby unicorns on her). But eventually, we all got downstairs for presents and breakfast. Of course, I went for the presents XD And they were all awesome! My younger brother gave me some "Bro Coupons", which are good for him doing anything for me. From my parents, I got a backpack (It has pretty stars on it!), Zelda t-shirt (YAY!!!), post-it notes, neon whiteboard markers, sharpies and pencil case that looks like a Converse sneaker (just amazing!). Nina bought me a really nice hat with butterflies on it (I love hats by the way. That one's number 16.), and some green, blue, and purple nail polish. My favorite colors! Libby gave me an AWESOME drawing (which is going right up in my bulletin board!), some new magnetic nail polish (can't wait to try it out!), and a gift card. Finally, from Emily I got the new, third and final Kane Chronicles book by Rick Riordan, The Serpent's Shadow, (I wanna read it NOW!!) and some new earrings in my favorite color!
So that's my birthday! Thanks everyone for the presents and gift cards, and thanks Libby, Emily, and Nina for coming over! I had an AWESOME time with all of you!

By the way, if you would like to see some pics of my presents, just click the jump.

My Sharpies!

Whiteboard markers!

Butterfly hat!


Nail polish!

The Serpent's Shadow

UNICORN BACKPACK!!!!


Companion cube pin!


3 comments:

  1. I want the refrigerator back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should update your profile now that you're 14.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will eventually. I just keep forgeting.

    ReplyDelete