Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random Disciple Concert Vids

Okay, I got a little bit bored, and I looked up some Disciple videos on Youtube. Originally, I was gonna just listen to the music, but I found some really sweet live vids that someone filmed with what I swear must be the greatest camera on the face of the earth. Anyways, I thought I'd post a few since Disciple's an awesome band and stuff.

"Invisible" (Disciple) - Yeah this performance isn't as... er, I dunno what the word is, but anyway, they were opening for the Newsboys (says the description) so that could be the reason. Anyways, this is probably my favorite Disciple song ever, so it was kinda cool to see them perfrom it live.
"The Ballad of St. Augustine" (Disciple) - On the other side, you've got this video, where they're opening for RED. See the difference? XD

Alright, so that's my nonsense post of the week. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something more worthwhile to read one of these days, but until then... you've got thse awesome Disciple shows to check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment