Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Double Post

Okay, yeah, I posted, what like three hours ago? No matter. I just thought of something I was meaning to put on my blog at some point in time (and I totally forgot until now), but if you have some free time at some point (as little as five minutes is okay), you should check out some more links. They go to two of my friend's deviantArt pages (art website, in case you didn't know). And since they're both really freaking great artists you should look at them. So do it. DO IT NOW!
SoxPaws - Awesome Sonic the Hedgehog art and some really great manga/anime in there too. (by the way, all the pics she does of Silver are cute! *fangirl scream* No really, I had them on my iPod wallpaper for like five months. They're that amazing.)
cavemankong - Honestly, he has everything and a pegasus up here. Some Kingdom Hearts stuff, Halo, Assassin's Creed, etc. (And that Zelda one is cool. So do yourself a favor and look at it!)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hide in a closet for the rest of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment