Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I. Hate. Hurricanes.

Well, it could be worse. I could live in New Jersey.
Yes, people, I live somewhere near the East coast. So that stupid Hurricane Sandy had to come along and kill my electricity. You know what makes it even worse? Yesterday was the release date of "New Horizons!" Okay, the orginal orginal plan was to buy the CD at like Wal-Mart or something the day it came out. That got scratched when I saw the pre-order package that came with that awesome-looking t-shirt. The orginal plan then was to order the t-shirt package thingy, and then look up the songs on like YouTube or something yesterday. That's where Sandy came in and knocked out my power. So here I am, sitting in the library, blogging and listening to this stream of "New Horizons" online. Anyway, once I get my shirt and CD, I'll blog about that.
I haven't been able to listen to the whole album yet, but so far, I'm liking it. "Fire Fire" is great!
Hang in there, readers! Don't get blown away!

- Thechumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment