Wednesday, October 03, 2012

"O God Save Us All"


Hey! So I checked Disciple FB page today (cause I have ways of doing that) and I see a little announcement about a card you can get that allows you to download some new songs in advance! So I, being the cheapscape/genius I am, go on YouTube and search for "O God Save Us All". I am rewarded with this:


Oh yes. This, just like "Call You Out" did for Flyleaf, jsut reassured me that Disciple is still as heavy as they were on "Scars Remain" and "Horseshoes & Handgrenades". The full album is being released on November 13, literally just weeks after "New Horizons". Oh my gosh I can't wait!

Anyone else as excited as I am?

Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, I was thinking of doing a total overhaul of my blog's template. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment