Saturday, December 18, 2010

TRON

Yesterday me my brother and my mom went to go see that new TRON movie in 3D. I smuggled my 3D glasses out of it :D. Anyway, it was a good movie. I can't remember much of it, because its just fast all the way to the end. The epicness never stops. If I had a dollar for every time my mom said wow after the movie, I would be $20 richer. But if you see it, you have to see it in 3D. There is no other way. Well, there is, but its not as epic.

I've been tracing (again!) and drawing and I made a really good one, but you'll have to wait until I have time to take it out of its frame and scan it.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! What do you rate TRON?
    Pleeeeeeeease scan your drawing!!! I'd LOVE to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9.75/10. I will scan my drawing tomorrow if all goes well....

    ReplyDelete