Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shopping Trip!

On Saturday, I went on a Christmas shopping trip with the girls in my youth group. It was SO much fun! The night before, I had my friend Libby over for a sleepover. We had ice cream sundaes, played Wii with my brother, and played Life (not the brand-new electronic money kind, the one with all the paper money). We got revenge on someone, played with our iPods, and played Nintendogs together. We stayed up till 2am!
On Saturday, we met my youth group at church and then we all drove to Target. I told my mom I needed a purse to put my iPod and money in (I usually don't use a purse) so she went upstairs and brought one down. It was my Christmas present. Or at least one of them. So far, I've gotten 2 Christmas presents early: My iPod and that purse. But thats beside the point. Before we left, Libby put her hat on and I put on mine, and as I am pretty clueless with fashion, I learned they were called newsboy hats. So we made a nickname for ourselves: The NewsGirls. Anyway, we met our friend Em (she moved REALLY far away, so I don't get to see her anymore) at church and told her about our NewsGirls thing. When we got to Target, Em bought a pink and black hat like ours (she had a lot of money with her). After Target, we went to Wendy's for lunch. I got a burnt french fry. I got one of my friends, Nina, mad at me because I kept shooting straw wrappers at her and then she told us Justin Beiber jokes. Her cousin, Emily, was there and she dissappeared at one point. After that we went to the Dollar Tree and got MORE stuff. I got these really warm socks for myself. Then we went back to church to wrap our presents. Then we went home.

1 comment: