Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Randome Thoughts

This happens at 9:50pm when you're listen to old Skillet songs (Earth Invasion, in case you were wondering).

You know how some people call their ipod touches their
"touch"? This is yet another demented conversation I've had
In my head:
Person 1: Hey,wannna play take turns playing Angry Birds?
Person 2: I can't. I lost my touch.
P1: YOU LOST YOUR SENSE OF TOUCH!?!?
P2: No, I mean my iPod.
P1: oh.

Did I tell you all about that Zelda movie trailer IGN made? If I didn't, IGN posted a trailer on April 1st 2008 as an April fools joke- I linked my post about it HERE (second paragraph down). I just thought that out of all the people who saw it, at least one had to be a pro director. Why hasn't this been a real movie yet? They make Resident Evil movies and Prince of Persia movies, why can't Zelda be a movie? CURSE YOU HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!

On an unrelated note, there was a fire truck siren that I heard on the street outside my neighborhood. I realized that I have had 4 different kinds of...er...somthing in my neighborhood:
Swat team (long story)
Cops (for people speeding and stuff-and somthing else, but thats another story. They were also with the swat team.)
Ambulance (I can't remember why, but I saw it)
Fire Trucks (they bring Santa through the neghborhood around Christmastime)

No comments:

Post a Comment