Friday, November 12, 2010

World Records that make no sense

I just realized that theres a list of the top 50 video game series of all time (made by the guiness world records or whoever they're called). Guess who got first? HALO! Of all of the video games, it HAD to be Halo, didn't it? I know what your answer was: Super Mario/Zelda. You were WRONG! Guess who got second? CALL OF DUTY!!! OF COURSE! And again, you were wrong. Ha. Guess who got third? ZELDA!!!! YAY!!! This time, you were right. Of course, Halo isn't THAT great and CoD is overated. By the way, I'm hiding in my house for a week after I publish this, because one of my weird naighbors is going to read this and probably kill me for saying CoD is overrated. Oh yeah, the full list is here

Just noticed that a bunch of the games never had a sequel (or at least at the time of the list being made). These "series" include LittleBigPlanet (I know theres a sequel coming, but nobody know in May 2010), Pong, etc. Plus there were stupid games like Runescape and LEGO Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment