Monday, November 08, 2010

I've been to the future! Part 4

Sorry this took forever, I've been very busy.

After running for a while, I wondered, "Why am I running?" So I slowed down to a walk. After walking for a while, I  came to a room full of dancing aliens...wait...no that was actually the dream I had last night, I actually walked into a room with...a giant rollercoaster.

"Hey! Get on!" Tyler yelled, as him, TJ, Patrick, and Pablo rode down the humongos hill, screaming. We did like a gazillion loop-de-loops and there were like 400 1/2 inversions! It was EPIC! But anyway, after the ride, the four of us walked down a dark hallway, and then the fixer thingamajig started beeping again. so Pablo pulled it out of his pocket and pointed it into the darkness.

"What's going on?" TJ yelled as we were sucked into some kind of a teleporter and we were back on our street.

"Hey, the fixer is gone!" Patrick said.

"You're right," I replied, "where did it go?"

Then Pablo's Back to the Future side showed again and he said, "It means that the space-time continumm is fixed now, so we can go home.

"Ohhhhhhhhh" we all said.

So we went back to the present/past (well, the present now, but the past when we were in the future). All was well except that that somehow, Tyler lost a finger when we were teleporting, so now Tyler has nine fingers. Oh well. Oh yeah, and Pablo's turned into an alien (see it on his blog, PABLOg). But other that that, we're okay, and nobody died, so its all cool.
The End

1 comment: