Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pointlessness

A little bit of pointless stories for you...yeah, I'm just stuffing it all into one post.

For you people who own Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver, you can receive a Mew via Wi-fi Mystery Gift. However, it's only level 5. And only knows Pound as a move. But it's a Mew, so that's fine.

Monday night there was this HUGE thunderstorm, and around 4:30 AM, there was this really really REALLY loud clap of thunder. It basicly sounded like someone was bombing our house. My one friend wrote on Facebook that his whole house shook.

Yesterday we were all hanging around outside my house and some guy who knows my other friend asked him where he lived, and my friend says "That house" So then I say, and I was joking, "The purple one" And then the guy thinks that my friend lives in a house that has purple shutters and a purple door. I'm waiting for him to go knock on it asking for Tyler. That would be funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment