Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Great Pumpkin

As some of you may already know, the new Poptropica island opened for everyone today. The new island, Great Pumpkin Island, stars everyone's favorite beagle and all of his friends. I would have finished it with my epicness and shared some screenshots of it with you, but do to some kind of a glitch, nobody can log in. Also, the site keeps going down for maintainence. When it comes back up, we STILL can't log in. I did, however, find a way around it for a short period of time: When it shows the main screen, select "New Member". The only problem is you can't save it. Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

UPDATE @ 8:12 PM: I got back on with a temporary charactor, so here are a few pics. You still can't log in though...
UPDATE @ 8:35 AM FRIDAY: You can occasionally log on now,  but the site keeps undergoing periods of maintainence.
UPDATE @ 9:35 AM 10/20: It is fixed.
Somebody Sure is happy...

The Flying Ace Cafe.




"You killed it!"




Yes he does, silly!

This reminds me of an old game I used to play on a floppy disc when I was little...

1 comment: