Friday, May 09, 2014

New Camera

Hello readers! I'm sorry to announce that I don't have much time to write this week, since I've had two English essays due, and one of them is giving me a rather hard time. But I still have a post for you this week, though it's more pictures than writing.

I turned sixteen on Monday (May 5), and my parents bought me a new DSLR camera for my birthday. It's a Canon T3i, and so far, I'm enjoying it. I've also taken a lot of pictures with it, which you can see after the jump. Enjoy!







(P.S. Be sure to click the images to make them bigger!)
Another rose.

My mom gave me some flowers for
my birthday. This one's a rose.

My brother and I played with flashlights
in the dark while I used my camera's
long exposure setting.

More flowers. I'm not sure what kind
this one is though.

My brother doing one of his scooter tricks


No comments:

Post a Comment