Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Rise

Well, my Spring Break just got a lot better! Today on Facebook, Skillet posted the release date for their new album Rise, June 25! I don't think I can wait that long though...
Along with the release date, Skillet also added some other information on their website's blog. According to the post, the first single from Rise, "Sick Of It" will be released on iTunes April 9. Also, if you're one of those cool people who has Instagram, you can post a photo of what you're sick of and it might be in the lyric video for "Sick Of It." Cool, huh?
The other thing I found really awesome was that apparently, Rise is going to be a concept album. Now I don't know about you, but I have a small obsession with concept albums. Pretty much ever since I bought FM Static's Dear Diary, I've thought they were cool. Hey, a story told through a bunch of songs? I'm in. But yeah, I'm really excited to hear Skillet's first concept album.
So that's about all I have to say right now. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment