Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Call You Out"

Okay, I'll be honest here: I was not having the best morning today. Lack of breakfast maybe, ot it might've been my PE class (I cannot do a "correct" push-up to save my life). Either way, I was feeling pretty pathetic. So I treated myself to homeroom this afternoon, which was okay. At one point, I got a bit bored and decided to check all of my news feeds on my Yahoo! page. And I'm still not a Facebooker, but I do subscribe to some of my bands, Flyeaf in this instance, through my Yahoo! page. Guess what I saw? "Listen then share our latest song 'Call You Out' from out upcoming album 'New Horizons'. What do you think?"
Yep, that made my day better :D
So here's the link to the song: Call You Out - Flyleaf
It's much heavier compared to "New Horizons", which was something I, along with a few friends of mine, had been kinda worried about. I mean, you have "New Horizons", which is a very happy and upbeat song, but what about the other "darker" Flyleaf songs? Well, "Call You Out" just reassured me that there will be some.
And it also made me happy.

Oh, speaking of music, of you haven't gotten TFK's "The End is Where We Begin", it's on sale for $7.99 or something like that on iTunes. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment