Thursday, August 09, 2012

Ohio Trip

Top Thrill Dragster
Okay, the only real reason I'm writing this now is cause I got this new Blogger app and I'm trying it out. So there.
Anyway, this past weekend my family and I went to Ohio for... Four days. We got there LATE Friday night. Saturday, we went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame/Museum, which was fun (except for te fact that I'm musically challenged and it didn't make a whole lot of sense but oh well). I got some really nice earrings there too. On Sunday, we went to this Science museum that was pretty much right next door to the Hall of Fame. And then Sunday evening, we drove to Sandusky and went to Cedar Point Sunday night, all of Monday and a good part of Tuesday. We got home right around midnight on Tuesday. So yeah, that's my trip!
There are more pictures after the jump!
Oh yes, and while I'm here, I think I should point out that Flyleaf's new single "New Horizons" is going to be released Tuesday, August 21! Yay!




Mantis (left) and Millennium
Force (right) at sunset.


Big ship.
 


The giant ferris wheel at night.
It was trippy.
  

The back of the Rock and Roll Hall
of Fame/Museum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment