Thursday, August 23, 2012

I fail at keeping this blog updated

Sorry!

Okay well for starters, in music-related news, both "Draw the Line" (Disciple) and "New Horizons" (Flyleaf) are released as singles on iTunes! "Draw the Line" is $.99, and "New Horizons" is $1.29, but they're both worth every penny :D I just absolutely love them both!

Moving along from that, I had my friends Libby and Emily over yesterday to hang out. I guess maybe as a nice way to end the summer. :( So sad about it ending... but oh well. Anyway, we did a lot of talking. We also went and saw Brave at a movie theatre near my house, and that was pretty fun. Oh, and we drank Mountain Dew floats. Like a root beer float, but with MD (technically they were Libby's idea). It was DELICOUS!!! And I only made a mess ONCE! New record!

And then last night we went to youth group and I had a near miss with the edge of the barn. We were playing capture the flag and I was running past the barn and there was a small slope there. I reached out to tag someone, then I lost my footing, and started sliding down the slope. And there's part of the barn (which is made up metal) that sticks out over the slope so I basically BARELY avoided cutting my forehead on the metal and sending myself to the ER. That would NOT have been fun. But I got out okay, minus one grass stain and I had the wind knocked out of me. But I'm okay :)

Anyways, that's about all for news! Hopefully I'll blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment