Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Draw The Line & New Horizons

Guess who found a new Disciple song? ME!
Yeah, so that's what happens when you browse YouTube for live Diciple videos. You come across videos of them performing new songs from their new album, "O God Save Us All". This song is called "Draw The Line". Honestly, I've heard better Disciple songs, and this song really didn't get my as hyped up for their new album like "New Horizons" did for Flyleaf. But, eiher way, it's still worth checking out. Hey, it's Disciple. you know you want to look at it :)
Draw The Line

And this is weird, cause as I'm writing this, my friend Zach texted me a link to where you can listen to Flyleaf's "New Horizons", and it's not live. Like, recorded. In a studio. Bonus!
And here's the link for that:
New Horizons
Just to clear things up, this is NOT YouTube. So you'll click the play button next to Flyleaf.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment