Monday, April 16, 2012

10 hours!!

So yesterday I logged onto my computer after a nice little weekend in Doswell, Virginia (Kings Dominion, if you're wondering) and I noticed this nice little announcement on Thousand Foot Krutch's Facebook wall.

So if that made NO sense to you whatsoever, here you go: on Tuesday, April 17 at 5PM Central time (6PM Eastern) TFK is gonna be having a live video chat. Pretty straighforward. So since I thought this was just pretty cool, I figured I would share it. I more than likely won't be able to watch it (going to see a movie with my friends!! :D), but if any readers of this blog take the time to check it out, please tell me about it!!

And while I'm here, as of right now, it'sonly 10 HOURS until the release of "The End is Where We Begin"!

Source: Thousand Foot Krutch's Facebook Wall

7 comments:

  1. Maddy S3:12 PM

    OMG I was at Kings Dominion Sunday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm from PAVCS btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay yeah that's what I guessed haha. That's so cool though that you were there too! What kind of rides do you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy S3:22 PM

    Haha....Yeah I was there for a dance performance! I'm not really into roller coasters, I like bumper cars, go karts and the games. What about you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? How did that go?
    My brother and I like to ride all of the roller coasters, but we always ride the dogems (bumper cars) when we go 'cause they're just so fun! Haha its an awesome place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddy S3:30 PM

    Yeah it is an awesome place!! It went pretty good, my dance studio has two performance teams so we all went together, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maddy S3:39 PM

    btw i love the little fish tank at the top lololol

    ReplyDelete