Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Random Pokemon Picture (and Zelda nonsense)

I found this while I was looking at random pictures on the internet in an attemt to find some new wallpaper. I love this pic, and I crack up every time I look at it.

PS. Just for clarification, the girl on the right is Green and the boy (yes he's a guy) on the left is Silver.

Also, you can expect me to be posting again later today because I'M PICKING UP SKYWARD SWORD TODAY!!!! (I think)

EDIT: I just called GameStop, and even though they told me when I pre-ordered the game that I could pick it up today, it would not be released until Sunday. Idiots.

Well, until then, I'll have to hold myself over with video clips and spoiler-free trailers. Speaking of, I just watched this video on Zelda Universe, and I thought it was pretty funny.
Zelda Williams- Worst pick-up lines (ZU)

Other than all of this, I'll try to keep you posted... if I don't die of suspense before next Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment