Friday, October 07, 2011

I'm Still Alive

No, I didn't die, I just haven't had anything to really post about. So since I am kinda bored (and you must be VERY bored if you're reading my blog) I'm just gonna write at random, post a few pics, etc. Enjoy yourself.

In English class, we had to do an assignment that involved designing something. Fun. So one kid asked, "Can we use GIMP?" And of course I was thinking, "What's GIMP?" So eventually, I figured out that its a "image manipulator" and I've been using it to make some of my drawings look a little more presentable. Like this: Crummy Drawing + GIMP = Somewhat Better Drawing.
Yeah, so you can enjoy those after the break.

You want more? Well, okay then. I've also been writing a little bit lately. Random fictional stuff, y'know? Cuz I don't have much else to do, except for living a second life in Wind Waker. But oh well, it is turning out pretty well, If I do say so myself. If you want, you can read some in this google doc I just made up.
Click here for some random writing

Well, there isn't much else to write about, except that last weekend was AWESOME! I had a sleepover with my BFF at her house, and we stayed up until... uh... maybe it was 2am? I dunno. But I had a blast with her! Thanks Libby!

So that's all now, I hope you enjoyed this random stuff.
I did draw all of these by hand, scanned them in, and then I played with them in GIMP a little bit.

Silver from Pokemon Adventures

Yellow, drawing in her sketchbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment