Thursday, October 13, 2011

Soda tabs and things like that

I don't know if I've said anything about this, but I've been collecting soda tabs. They're those little thingys you use to use to open the soda cans. Anyway, I've been collecting them and I put them all on this chain thing and wear them as a bracelet. The other day I filled up one chain to the point where it's a pain to get on and off, so I had to start a new one. I currently have a total of 116 soda tabs. I have 100 on my full bracelet (pics after the break) and 16 on my new one.

Well, other than this nonsense, youth group last night was AWESOME!! Too bad it rained though, because I was dying to play man hunt outside. Oh well, maybe next week. The games we played inside were fun, we played Zonk and Charades. Yeah, my friend Tyler came along too, and I'm really glad he did, cuz apparently, he's going to be going to a different church soon and we'll all miss him. Speaking of missing people, my BFF Libby came back last night (Yay!!) after being absent for two weeks (AH!) due to sickness. We all missed her sooo much!

Um, let's see, is there anything else I can blog about? I've been trying to write, but I'm still having a block. Take my word for it, it's NO fun. I ran around in the rain last night like a moron (because I am). Uh... and I drew some more Pokemon Adventures stuff (Gold & Silver) and one of them actually turned out rather decent.

So that's pretty much it, click the break to see a pic of my bracelet.

The sign in the background says "NO TRESPASSING. Violatotrs will be shot. Survivors will be shot again."

No comments:

Post a Comment