Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Magic Trick

For my next trick, I will make a scavenger hunt, Pokemon, Legos, Skillet, and Zelda all fit in the same post.


Well, my party was a blast! We had a scavenger hunt, and My team didn't win, but it was fun anyway. Click here to see pics from that. We had to take pics of the team doing certain things, like standing next to a McDonalds Drive-Thru menu. It was an interesting experience, and no one got arrested. So thats good...sorta...

On Bulbapedia, someone (Danielle Detering) made an article about how Pokemon and math go together. Read it here.

I've been drawing with chalk lately, and I drew Link, a Shellder, and a Mareep. You can see them if you click "More Nonsense"



Well, that's about it. Maybe I'll post more tomorrow...maybe...
Link

Shellder

Mareep

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Those are some nice drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!

    Gee, I wonder what happened to the legoes that were supposed to be in this post...

    ReplyDelete