Monday, April 11, 2011

General News&Nonsense

Well, first of all the Pokemon Global Link is scheduled to open this Wedensday (a.k.a. April 13).

In other non-Pokemon related news:

Today is my friend Libby's Birthday! Happy Birthday!!!
It's about 80 degrees at my house today, and it is HOT!

Now for the nonsense...
Today, a few of my friends and I were talking about nintendo and the new Zelda game that should be released any minute now. Then, we talked about what would happen if Nintendo went banckrupt or shut down or something like that. It's doubtful in my opinion, but it could happen. Anyway, we were wondering that if it did happen, what would happen to Zelda. Tyler (who deserves to be punched) said that they should sell the series to like Sony or something so that they could make it for Ps3. I immeadiatly said the opposite, and said I would no longer play Zelda if it went on the Ps3. They Tyler and Xeon went into this whole talk about Microsoft would get mario and Sony would get Zelda and Pokemon. Where does that leave me? And by the way, you both deserve to be punched because you made me feel horrible afterward.

P.S. Tyler's a noob.

No comments:

Post a Comment