Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moving!

Oh yeah, as of today, I am moving in... 9 days! Oh boy!


Our new house
Anywho, I am moving to a bigger house that's about 5-10 minutes away from where I currently live, so it's not like I'm moving to Florida or something like that. Since we have a garage now to put all of our bikes and scooters and whatnot in, my dad said that I could have the shed in the back to turn into a secret fort. Right now, there's just a bunch of boxes in it, so I'll have to clean it out and fix it up during the summer. Here's the list of things that HAVE to get done  in it:
1. Boxes cleared out
2. Door handle replaced (it's all rusty)
3. New paint color (that green is UGLY)
4.Take the shelf out on the inside (and maybe put a smaller one in)
5. Fix some of the outside walls
6. Replace windows
7. Plant Flowers

Well, a note to all of my neighbors: I'll miss you guys. Except for Tyler (the one with the dark hair). He's a noob.
Well BTYL (Blog to ya later) I just made that up right now.

To look at pics of my shed, click the "more nonsense" button.


My secret fort...
shhh, its a secret!




The left wall needs a little work...
Only a little though.


The windows might need replacing...
And what are those little boxes for?
Planting flowers?

The back wall needs to be painted...
I wonder what I could to with those chairs...

The inside isn't very big, but if we take
out that shelf and those boxes, it'll be
pretty good. I think...

2 comments: