Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh snap! I haven't posted in 5 days!

Okay, so today I looked at my blog and realized that I haven't posted in 5 days (!). So here's some general nonsense for you until I find some real news (which is never really news, just more nonsense, but with a point to it). Enjoy,

Well for all you who own Pokemon Pearl/Diamond/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver, There's like a gazillion free pokemon events coming up, so if you're like me and own three games, and receive:
-Shiny Suicune @ GameStop (1/31 through 2/6)
-Ash's Pikachu @ Toys R Us (1/30 through 2/14)
-Victini* via Wi-Fi Connection (3/4 through 4/22)
*unconfirmed
ALSO- Pokemon Black&White Tour. Click here for details.

Well.....other than Pokemon stuff...
-Some Canadian guy says his video game reflexes saved his life
-Cryptids Island on Poptropica is open....I finished it without a walkthrough (!)

That's really it... Not much has happened lately. I'm feeling kinda sick (sore throat, headaches, and all that lovely stuff). Oh, and we built a snowfort thingy. Pics soon to come. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment