Monday, January 03, 2011

Kirby's Epic Yarn Rating

For Christmas my brother and I got Kirby's Epic Yarn. So like I did with Pokemon SoulSilver, I'm giving it a rating. Here goes nothing...

On the good side...
Graphics were amazing. Think LittleBigPlanet on the Wii.
Levels were VERY creative.
An example of a pad
Creating a pad using items you find in levels= awesome
Instead of dieing, you lose beads (the game's currency) when you run into enemies. This makes the game easy, even for me (!)
Many AMAZING power-ups
The tank power-up
On the bad side...
too short. My brother finished it in about 4 days.
a little too easy. Nintendo used too much of a good thing.

SCORE: 4.5/5

1 comment:

  1. That game sounds like fun! Though its annoying when a game is too short. That's how a lot of my games are :(

    ReplyDelete