Friday, June 06, 2014

Random Writing

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I missed last Friday's post. My final English project was due that weekend, and I had to spend a lot of time working on it. But I'm back now!

And I have nothing planned. Again.

Well, I was taking a look around my blog the other day, and I realized it could probably use some cleaning up. I haven't been updating my Writing and Sketchbook pages as often as I should be, but I'm definitely putting that on my list for the summer.

Let's see, are there any interesting stories I can tell you? ...Nope, sorry. Other than finals this week, I've been working with the role-play writing club in my school so that we can finish up our story for this year, I've been watching an unhealthy amount of Warehouse 13 and Doctor Who, and I've been writing a lot.

I suppose, then, I could share some of my writing with you. It has been a while, after all. Not all of these are my best work, but they're some things I've been working on recently. Enjoy!

Silent Stories - A poem (?) that takes place in a library. Poetry isn't my forte, but I feel like this one turned out pretty well.
Solitary - This is one of longer things I've written lately. It's a dystopia where people have been forced to live alone to stop the spread of contagious diseases.
Your Imaginary Friend - A short story written from the perspective of a child's imaginary friend. I still have to go through this and edit it a bit, but it's one of the most recent things I've written and I thought I'd share it.

Well, this post turned out to more random than anything else, but hey, I did post! Anyway, I'll be back next Friday! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment