Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Likes and Dislikes

So I've been thinking to myself a lot. I was thinking about stuff I like and don't like. I thought, since I haven't had much to blog about, here you go. Enjoy?

Likes
- Pineapples
- Fuzzy things, especially hoodies
- Empty notebooks
- New Pokemon Adventures books
- Those pens I get at the shipping store for free
- Having lots of iTunes money
- The fact that there's a school writing group
- My new Flyleaf CD

Dislikes
- The fact that Matt Thiessen wrote a song for Kelly Clarkson
- Peeling oranges
- That the thingy that keeps my headphones from getting tangled broke
- Resisting the urge to eat a gingerbread house
- Not being able to download anything to my computer
- Slamming doors
- Not getting replies
- Not knowing there was a school writing group

So that's about it at the time. Right now, these are the things I like and dislike. Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment