Friday, September 09, 2011

GI: Share Your Favorite Zelda Memories

Again, something with GameInformer.com and Zelda. Go figure.

Today, however, it's something a little different. The post says, "Reader Disscussion: Share Your Favore Zelda Memories". Since it's Zelda's 25th anniversay (a few months back) the editors of GI have asked that the readers comment and write about their fovorite Zelda memories.

Mine? Oh boy, I have too many to count...
The first Zelda game I ever played was Spirit Tracks (bad place to start), but the first one I really, truly devoted some time to was Wind Waker. Also, it's the only one I've ever completed. My favorite Zelda memories... I can think of three right now.
1) Finally finishing Wind Waker after a year... I love the ending cutscene, fighting Ganon, just everything after you get into Ganon's Tower is epic.
2) Playing the Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time with my friend. Getting the megaton hammer, and getting collateral damage bats was memorable. But the best part about that: When we got to the boss (Volvagia) and he told me, "Ok, now this is just like Whack-a-Mole." I just about lost it there.
3) Again, when my friend was over. He showed me how to launch gossip stones into outer space. I was laughing so hard. You can watch a video about it here. (fast-fowrad to 2:00)

Well, that's all for now.

Source: GameInformer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment