Monday, April 12, 2010

SoulSilver Rating

Okay, so last week I beat SoulSilver (no cheats, I'm not that kind of person anymore) and with a little help from a friend, I bead Red (the person, genius) and all 16 gym leaders. So I've now decided to give my own rating (GameInformer gave it an 8.5/10). So here goes nothing...

8 out of 10!

Positive Comments:

Awesome graphics & sound

GB Sounds/Player rocks!

Pokegear is great

Touch screen PC is finally here!

Negative Comments:

Pokewalker was cool...for a while (until you LOSE it)

Short game (all gyms, etc. in less than a month!)

terrible game corner (am I the only one upset about this?)

Honestly, there wasn't much of a difference between the games; I can catch Ho-oh in SS.

Comment on this post with your own reveiw!

No comments:

Post a Comment