Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Goldenrod Game Corner

Sooooo I was happily playing SoulSilver some time ago and came to Goldenrod City for the first time (like I said, some time ago) and saw the game corner. They're always fun to go to. So I go inside and ALL THEY HAD WAS THE STUPID VOLTORB GAME!!!!! It's the most boring game in the universe (maybe) and the worst part was there aren't any of those slot machine thingys!!! I'm not saying I like gambling, but the slot machines were always goodtime wasters when you're in a car for a million hours (ugh)! In this article about the game corner, it says "International releases of HeartGold and SoulSilver will instead contain Voltorb Flip games, likely due to Nintendo not wanting to promote gambling to young children." Oh, give me a break! It's not like most 8-9 year old kids would understand the concept of gambling (I know I didn't when I was playing good old Sapphire)! Most older children would, but would probably know better. Am I disappointed, or what?????

No comments:

Post a Comment