Friday, September 13, 2013

The Post About Writing And Stuff

Oh look, it's Friday.
I should've just saved yesterday's post for today. Oh well, I'm sure I'll come up with something to write about. In fact, I think I already have.

Alright, this is going to be short and sweet since I just gave you guys a big book review yesterday. (You should go read it. And the book, while you're at it.) I thought I'd share my little (actually big) writing project, Subject 10. I have the first eleven chapter, including the prologue, in a Google Document. So... It would mean the world to me if you guys would read it and tell me what you think. You can comment on this post if you have something to say, and I take all advice seriously (okay 99% of it). Anyway, click the link below to read it!

Subject 10

Oh yeah, I'll put this in my writing tab too. And since every post needs pictures, here are some pictures of Addison from my story.

For whatever reason, I
can't replicate her hair...
Addison Sparks (c) Me
Art (c) Me


Addy in a dress. This
isn't from the story.
Addison Sparks (c) Me
Art (c) Me
























Finally, you can check out my Sketchbook and my other writing! I'll post again soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment