Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy Fourth Of July!

Or whatever you prefer to call it :)
I made some midget cupcakes to celebrate today, so I thought I'd share some pics since they're JUST SO CUTE!
Yeah, they're so adorable and tiny :)
Other than that, not much ahs been going on around here. I finally went and bought myself a new GameCube with the giftcard my friend Libby gave me for my birthday. I love it! I couldn't get the skin off of the old one (my old GC has a Super Smash Bros. skin on it), but I still like it. Plus, I finally got MarioKart Double Dash to work too!
Still waiting for Flyleaf to release "New Horizons". AHHHH I WANT IT NOW! It may just hold me over until Skillet's new release in the fall or whenever it is. Oh, Disciple's supposed ot be releasing something new this year, too! I believe it's going to be called "O God Save Us All", but I'm not 100% sure.
Anyways, that's all I really have to say! Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment