Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Talking to my iPod

Yeah, when i get bored I talk to my iPod. It doesn't do much, but it plays random songs. (And no, I don't have Siri or whatever it's called)

Me: What's up?
iPod: The time is 5:17 pm
Me: Play song, "Imperfection"
iPod: Now playing songs by The Summer Obbsession
Me: You're a moron!!
iPod: ---
Me: Play song, "Monster".
iPod: Playing songs by Third Day.
Me: You need to learn some discipline.
iPod: Now playing songs by Disciple.
Me: Do you have ANY friends?
iPod: Playing album "Flyleaf"
Me: The cake is a lie.
iPod: Playing album "Collide"
Me: Can I have cookie?
iPod: Playing album "Cities"
Me: Do you want to go to youth group tonight?
iPod: No match found.
Me: Shut up.
iPod: ---

So that's that our conversations are like, mostly. It can get pretty interesting.
Anyways, I'll try to post somthing more worthwhile another time. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment