Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can't Crash

It's about 4:30 AM right now and my bro had three of his weird friend sleep over. Patrick, Tyler M. , and Tyler R. They're all good friends of mine as well, so I stayed up with them until now, where all four of them (Paul, Patrick, Tyler M. , Tyler R.) are sleeping nearby. We were trying to pull an all-nighter and I'm the only one who hasn't fallen asleep yet. So here I am, lying on the floor with my Lenovo Laptop, blogging in a sleeping bag. How am I supposed to sleep anyway, with wind blowing the tarp on the AC at a gazillion miles an hour making a racket while I'm trying to sleep. Man, are they sleeping like logs. Tyler M. said he was gonna be the last one awake but I'm afraid not. I win again! (this is what he gets for poneing me in air hockey earlier)

Only a matter of HOURS till March fourteenth, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment