Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Conspiracy theory

Well i've been thinking...you know how people say the world is gonna end in 2012? I believe that it could, because God can do what he wants to do, no questions asked, but im not super duper positive that it will like the scientists. Enyway, i obviously don't remember much about it (i was only one!) but i read a book about the 1990's and somewhere in the middleish-endish, there was a page about Y2K.

I think the whole purpose for doing that was so that we would spend gazillions of dollars on stuff we don't (and wouldn't) need. I think the giant Wal-Mart-ish people and the freaks who told everyone that it all would explode and all that in 2000, were conspiring against us poor, ordinary people to make 1999 the worlds first "Black Year"(you know, like black friday).

I know it's crazy, but hey, its just my opinion.
P.S. I need a title! any ideas out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment