Sunday, July 27, 2008

Beat Poptropica..........CHECK

And if you don't know what that is it is a fun, free online game where you can travel to five different islands (and a new one coming soon) and help the people in that place. The five islands in order are:
Early Poptropica
Shark Tooth island
Time Tangled island
24 carrot island
Super Power island
(this is the upcoming one) Spy Island (I think)
I just finished Time Tangled (which was the last one i needed to beat) so now all there is to do is wait.........
BTW- after you beat an island, you get a medallion (not in Early Poptropica though)

www.poptropica.com

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! I might have to try that site out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:31 PM

    i've known what poptropica was since it came out. my poptropican's name is mighty noodle so look out for me on poptropica!

    ReplyDelete